Welcome to your access area for this Red Lemon Club course. Below you can access all parts of this course by clicking the links and the videos. Enjoy!
Introduction to course and winnging clients [2.40 min]
- What this course is about
- Why a target market group is important
Click the play button to watch.
Pre-prep: where you currently stand [3.45 min]
- What do you want and why?
- What are your assets, including strengths, values and product?
Clarify Your ‘No’ List [4.45 min]
- Use the Pareto Principle to gauge the value of your past clients
- Write out a list that contains everything you say ‘no’ to in potential clients.
What problems could your product be solving? [5.13 min]
- Consider the full range of problems or needs that your product can fix
Research and narrowing according to what you want [6 min]
- Research what the problems are by asking people and other secondary sources
- Ask what of these problems do I want to solve?
Which areas of the market have these problems? [3.50 min]
- The businesses your identified problems exist for
- The kinds of people your problems exist for
Who is willing and able to use and pay for your product? [2.50 min]
- Identify those who want to, and are are able to pay for your product
Video 8 Parts 1+2
Who is your specific group of target clients? [4.20 min and 3.30 min]
- Identify the specific group of people you are in a position to serve
- Make use of previous research and a range of other considerations
If you enjoyed this course, please do share it with those you know by clicking here and sending out an automatic tweet.