Thank you so much to everyone who put in the time to write a review for the new book. Congratulations to Lisa Ahlstedt from Knoxville, USA for her review of Promo 3.0. Your free brand new Kindle Paperwhite device will make its way to you shortly!
This is a quick announcement!
My new book: ‘Promo 3.0: Why Creatives are Failing at Promoting their Art, and How to Attract Buyers and Fans in a Modern World‘ has been accepted by Amazon’s Kindle. As such, you can now buy it for ultra-cheap there.
I’m aware many of you have already downloaded and read the pdf-version of ‘Promo 3.0‘, but as I’m a brand new Amazon author, I’m asking anyone to help me out with writing a quick Amazon review for the book. You can either refer to your own pdf copy, or download the ebook via the site first.
Obviously with more reviews, the more credibility the book gets, and the more eyeballs it, and the important message contained within, receives. I would hugely appreciate your help on getting this out to the world, especially if you enjoyed the read.
Win a Kindle!
I’m offering a brand new Amazon Kindle Paperwhite E-reader for one of you who can take a second to review it. The winner will be announced early in the New Year.
To leave a review, and be in for a chance of winning your Kindle:
- Go to the book page here (or find your country’s equivalent of the book page from there),
- Scroll down to beneath the customer reviews, and click the ‘Write a Customer Review Button‘.
- You need to be signed in with an active account. This way I will also be able to find the winner by name.
- Write your honest review in the box and hit publish!
Good luck and thank you so much!
Don't forget to sign up for extra stuff!
- Free Weekly Tips for Creatives
- Free Must Read eBook, delivered instantly
- Free Updates
"Your blog inspires me so much, and helps me feel somehow not as insignificant, despite the plethora of artists around the world."Natalie, artist